We are a values-driven company committed to bringing vehicle owners everywhere a superior line of car care products that do not harm the planet or the user. We strive to conserve water, eliminate contaminated runoff, and protect natural resources. At the same time, we offer products that meet the performance expectations of our customers. Through our marketing, we communicate that it is possible to enjoy a clean vehicle, boat, or RV without the use of harsh cleaning agents. We’re committed to clean cars, the health of our customers, and a non-contaminated environment.
Eco Touch maintains eight basic operating principles:
• Manufacture high-performance car care products with minimal impact on the environment throughout each product's entire life-cycle.
• Keep our customers and their families' safety in mind. This means formulating products that are free of harmful solvents, additives, and VOCs.
• Maintain the highest quality standards by ensuring our products are just as effective as, if not better than, their traditional counterparts.
• Be open to new ideas, original thinking, and better ways of doing things.
• Seek third-party validation to back up our marketing and product claims.
• Demonstrate transparency in dealings with our customers and the surrounding community.
• Enrich the lives of our employees by offering a fun, dynamic, and engaging work environment.
The entire line of Eco Touch products has been formulated with the environment and user performance in mind. Our products rely on cleaning, polishing and protecting agents that equal or surpass competitor products.
For example, many of our solvents are derived from a soybean base, while our surfactants derive from palm kernel oil.
Unlike the overwhelming majority of auto product manufacturers, we reveal both the functional and scientific ingredients on our packaging and website.