Maintaining your car's exterior with washing and waxing will not only keep it looking great, but also help prolong the life of your vehicle. We've put together a comprehensive set of steps to help clean and polish your vehicle in the best manner.
Waterless wash steps:
1) Find a shaded location, out of direct sunlight.
2) Spray waterless car wash product onto vehicle, one panel at a time.
3) Take a clean microfiber towel and wipe gently to remove surface contaminants.
4) Quickly use a second dry microfiber towel and buff area to a shine.
5) Repeat, working your way from the top of the car down.