Eco Touch is not...
• a private label, posing as a manufacturer.
• a multi-level marketing company.
• a company whose products have undisclosed ingredients.
• a company that practices “greenwashing.”
Eco Touch is...
• a values-driven company committed to water conservation and the protection of natural resources.
• matching our concern for the environment with our concern for human health.
• formulating and manufacturing effective products that are non-toxic and safe.
• standing alone in full ingredient disclosure on labels and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
• complying fully with California’s Proposition 65
• striving continually to educate users about responsible, sustainable car cleaning and washing.
• leading the eco-friendly car care industry in cutting-edge practices.
• using 100% recyclable bottles and sprayers