Eco Touch is not. . .
- a private label, posing as a manufacturer.
- a multi-level marketing company.
- a company whose products have undisclosed ingredients.
- a company that practices “greenwashing.”
Eco Touch is. . .
- a values-driven company committed to water conservation and the protection of natural resources.
- matching our concern for the environment with our concern for human health.
- formulating and manufacturing effective products that are non-toxic and safe.
- standing alone in full ingredient disclosure on labels and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- complying fully with California’s Proposition 65 which has been in effect since 1986 to promote clean drinking water and keep toxic substances that cause cancer and birth defects out of consumer products.
- striving continually to educate users about responsible, sustainable car cleaning and washing.
- leading the eco-friendly car care industry in cutting-edge practices.
- using 100% recyclable bottles and sprayers