Filtered water, plant-derived surfactants (for cleaning: alkyl polyglycosides), polymer emulsion (for shine: dimethicone), soda ash, preservative (less than .05%)
Spray, wipe and admire away!
Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash is a spray-on/wipe off cleaner which safely removes surface contaminants and leaves your car absolutely spotless. This formula is designed to 'lift' dirt away from your car's paint to help ensure a scratch-free finish. The powerful surfactants break down road grime, while polymers leave a smooth and protected finish. Plus, the spray-on method eliminates untreated runoff and conserves 20-100 gallons of water per wash.
Features & Benefits:
• cleans your entire vehicle without a hose
• promotes lustrous shine and beading
• non-toxic, biodegradable and phosphate-free
• ready-to-use solution
• performance claims tested and approved by Bureau Veritas
• auto express 2012 'best waterless car wash'
• green america certified company
1. Shake bottle well.
2. Spray on a microfiber towel and cool car surface.
3. Gently wipe and lift to pick up grime.
4. Quickly use a second dry towel and buff to shine.
Common sense caution. For excessively soiled surfaces (mud or sand) pre-rinse first with water.
Bottle from #2 polyethylene. Sprayer from blend of polyethylene/polypropylene. Both are 100% recyclable.
Waterless Car Wash MSDS