Filtered water, polymer emulsion, carnauba wax, biodegradable surfactants (alcohol ethoxylates), mineral oil, pomegranate fragrance, colorant, preservative.
New for 2015!
Wash and wax your vehicle in one easy step with Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash + Wax Concentrate. Our unique blend of cleaning agents, carnauba wax and polymers work to effectively wash and wax your vehicle at the same time. Leaves a beautiful mirror-like finish with UV protection that lasts for weeks. To use, simply dilute with water and apply to the bodywork one panel at a time.
Features & Benefits:
• Cleans and protects paint, windows, wheels and more
• Apply one panel at a time, work top to bottom
• Leaves a UV protected finish that lasts for weeks
• Formulated with high-grade carnauba wax for an incredible mirror-like finish
How many cars will it clean?
A 1-gallon concentrate will clean up to 240 mid-sized sedans.
What is the difference between Waterless Car Wash + Wax Concentrate and the original Waterless Car Wash Concentrate?
The core difference between the two products is that the new Waterless Car Wash + Wax Concentrate contains carnauba wax for added gloss, slickness and protection. You will also notice that the new product is colored red so you can easily distinguish between the two blends.
1. Shake concentrate well.
2. Dilute 1:10 with water (1 part concentrate to 10 parts water).
3. Pour into empty spray bottle and you're ready to go!
1. Shake bottle well.
2. Spray on a microfiber towel and cool car surface.
3. Gently wipe and lift to pick up grime.
4. Quickly use a second dry towel and buff to shine.
Common sense caution. For excessively soiled surfaces (mud or sand) pre-rinse first with water.
100% recyclable #2 HDPE.